Are you sure you’re ready for this conversation? LOL! I’m addicted to reading bamon fanfics, I can’t get enough of them… Bamon fic writers are so talented <33
So here’s a (not so small) list in no particular order of the ones I’m currently reading that are really really good (IMO). Most, if not all, are multichapter and with adult content:
Not enough? There’s more here if you want. Happy reading! :)
entitled: to love you more
summary: When Bonnie Bennett loves, she loves with her whole heart and soul. And Damon Salvatore has never felt more blessed.
pairings/characters: Bamon (of course), mentions of Steroline, and a visit from Enzo the Bamon Fanboy
dedicated to a certain few: MidnightStorm6593, Esmeralda312, DamonsGrimoire, TracyLaurenCook, addictedtobamonandkian4lyfe, and the rest of the amazing Bamily.
This isn’t much but it comes from the heart. Enjoy, my sweets.
- Have Damon shirtless with the recommended 3 crying self-doubt scenes
- keep Elena on her high horse
- Leave Stefan wondering how many lies he can fall for from DE
- Bring in a new sexy guy for our very own pull out blow up doll Caroline
- keep Matt and Jeremy in the Grille fussing over the lousy hours and paycheck
- Bonnie……let’s keep her out of the script until someone notice that she isn’t there.
am I right or am I right?
- Expect nothing: It’s less painful if you go into episodes with no expectation of any bamon. Don’t even expect a look. It’s like if you never got a present ever and someone pitied you enough to give you a small little charm. To someone who gets ipads and trips to Hawaii everyday, this is nothing. But to you, it’s something to cherish. Similarly, we get little charms, and they’re appreciated. Love the little things. So it’s easier to not expect anything and then love the charms you get every five months.
- Write, draw, manip, ect: Put frustrations into fanfic and art. Don’t feel bad that you hardly get anything canon, canon usually sucks. The art and fanfics are much better anyway, and seriously appreciated.
- Talk: Everyone here in the Bamon ship love to talk shit about how the show pretty much sucks. Plus they feel the same pain you do. Are you frustrated with the plot holes and the pain inflicted on Bonnie? Guarantee 99.9% of the fans are too. Find someone in the tag and leave a message. People love messages.
- Anti is your friend: I know a lot of people on here, myself included, pretty much don’t like most of the ships and people on the show. So if you, like others, want to talk about your dislike of a ship well do it in the anti tag. Wars suck, and create unnecessary drama. You don’t want to see how much bamon sucks in the bamon tag, just like they don’t want to see how much Delena sucks in the delena tag. Don’t be that person/
- Ignore Trollers: Sometimes people want to start drama because they’re bored. Ignore those posts and avoid the war, or else they win.
- See all sides: I’ve noticed that Bamon shippers are masters of arguments on here. Why? Because unlike a lot of other shippers, they do not ignore the wrongs in the Bamon ship. They acknowledge them and don’t excuse them. If you’re going to talk about why Bamon works, talk about why Bamon doesn’t work as well. Then when someone wants to bring it up, you already know what to say and they’re lost. No ship is perfect, bamon included.
Even though it’s close
- Bamily is key: The best thing about being a Bamon shipper are your fellow bamon shippers. They love you, and they don’t even know you. Bamon is one of the most welcoming fandoms I’ve ever been in, so remember you’re a
Just in case you’re new, or you’ve forgotten.
Oh shit i dreamed about BAMON finally happening :o It felt so good ! <3
The notes tough….
I was excited by this too once. But if you look deeper, you’ll see its a mixture of Delena/Stelena too. Someone reblogged and changed things up.
- Bamon AU (Bamon as Faberry) - and further proof that if Quinn and Rachel were a guy and a girl it would be canon)
Bonnie changed into her wedding dress with her green eyes fixated on the clock. Elena and Caroline were both in the room with her helping her get dressed. They were her bridesmaids after all. Her mind should have been focused on the wedding and her lifetime of happiness with Jeremy, but all she could think about was Damon and if he was going to show up.
After she had finished getting dressed she pulled out her cellphone and she texted him. “Where are you Damon?”
"Sorry, I had to run by the house. Be there soon. ;)" He texted back.
She let out a sigh of relief at that and turned her attention back to the door as Jeremy walked through. “Wait! You aren’t supposed to see me in my wedding dress, it’s bad luck.”
"I need ta talk to you." He said with a smile.
Bonnie’s heart jumped in her chest as she followed him out into the hallway where the two of them could talk in private. She should have been worried about what he was going to say, but her mind was on Damon again. He had been getting under her skin lately and she didn’t understand. He had told her that she needed to break up with Jeremy if she was going to be happy.
He had told her that Jeremy was an anchor weighing her down. That she had a bright future ahead of herself and he was just holding her back.
What did that even mean?
"You look great." Jeremy said and she politely thanked him. Then he continued. "I just wanted to take a second to remember this, to remember us-"
Suddenly, her phone buzzed and she looked down at it, ignoring what he was saying. “-Oh, it’s Damon.”
Nearly an hour later, Bonnie had prolonged the wedding for as long as they would allow. Caroline was growing frustrated. She didn’t understand. Bonnie and Damon had never really been close, so why was she so worried about him showing up?
"Just face it, Damon isn’t coming!"
"He said he would be here."
Jeremy walked into the room and smiled at his soon to be wife. ”Come on Bon, it’s now or never.”
She chewed on her bottom lip and then made a decision that she didn’t quite understand, turning she ran back to the phone and started to text Damon again. Knowing she was choosing him over her fiance. “Hurry!”
Damon had been ignoring the texts for a while now, but he quickly reached over and grabbed the phone to tell Bonnie he was on his way. “On My Way.” He typed out, running a stop sign.
As a truck ran directly into his car, everything went black.